HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
OverviewGo to Top
Designed for conditions too demanding for many other AEDs
On the scene with law enforcement, on the field with student athletes or on the job with employees, the Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is designed to be easy to set-up and use, rugged and reliable.
- Simple to use. Saving a life is stressful. A defibrillator should pull you through, not get in your way. The HeartStart FRx offers on-demand CPR Coaching to help the stressed user recall their training. Calm, clear voice instructions are precisely timed to the responder's actions, guiding the responder every step of the way. At just 3.5 pounds, it is among the smallest and lightest defibrillators.
- Simplify the rescue of a child with the Infant/Child key. Unique in the industry, the Infant/child key turns the HeartStart FRx into a pediatric defibrillator, tailoring the voice instructions and therapy to the needs of a child. That means just one pad set works for adults, children, and infants, simplifying a stressful rescue.
- Rugged. Designed for real-world use, the HeartStart FRx was built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: jetting water, crushing loads up to 500 pounds and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
- Ready when needed. Every HeartStart FRx goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, the HeartStart FRx automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 85 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
- Effective. Philips pioneered the use of biphasic waveforms in external defibrillators. The electric medicine delivered by the HeartStart FRx has been rigorously studied, with more than 40 studies demonstrating high first shock efficacy and effectiveness across the full spectrum of patients. Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current to maximize effectiveness and a lower energy dose to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. The result - the HeartStart FRx delivers its maximum shock strength starting with the first shock. There's no need to hold back shock strength.
SpecificationsGo to Top
- Model Number
- How Supplied
- Defibrillator, battery (one, pre-installed),SMART Pads II (one set, pre-installed), Set-up/Maintenance guide with expiration date tags, Owner's Manual, Quick Reference Guide. HeartStart FRx Ready-Pack option R01: Defibrillator inside carry case, battery (one, pre-installed), SMART Pads II (one set pre-installed plus spare set in carry case), Set-up/Maintenance guide with expiration date tags, Owner's Manual, Quick Reference Guide.
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient's impedance.
- Adult defibrillation peak current: 32A (150J nominal) into a 50 ohm load. Pediatric defibrillation (with optional Infant/Child Key installed): 19A (50J nominal) into a 50 ohm load.
- Protocol Device follows preconfigured settings. Defibrillation and CPR protocol can be customized using HeartStart Event Review or HeartStart Configure software.
InstructionsGo to Top
Our Most Potent Therapy - First Shock, Every Shock.
Philips pioneered biphasic therapy in external defibrillators with our first AED, the ForeRunner. Today, biphasic is the industry's gold standard. While all manufacturers have followed our lead, each employs a proprietary approach. Biphasic therapies are not all alike.
Philips SMART Biphasic is the most proven therapy in the industry, backed by more evidence than any other waveform. Studies show this waveform is highly effective across the entire spectrum of patients.
It combines high current to maximize efficacy with low energy to minimize the harmful side effects of myocardial stunning and accompanying dysfunction, which can be fatal to an already fragile heart.
By minimizing side effects, SMART Bipahsic can deliver its most potent therapy from the very first shock. There is no reason to hold back.
Highest shock strength from the start, with minimal side effects. The best of both worlds.
GalleryGo to Top
Buy thisdefibrillator +